We envision a healthy and sustainable community life of free, creative and conscious human beings who are deeply connected with nature and co-create an evolving society.
Our mission is to establish a sustainable Steiner/Waldorf educational institution
- That integrates world culture and that of its locality;
- That prepares students to contribute to the world;
- That is accessible to families with diverse economic backgrounds;
- Where natural food, instructional materials and learning environment are promoted and provided
- That brings individuals and families to learn and work together, and co-carry each other as a community
- Develop our Steiner/Waldorf curriculum.
- Ensure integrated levels of education from preschool to high school.
- Nurture a dynamic school leadership that represents all stakeholders.
- Establish management systems that encourage participation.
- Develop sustainability mechanisms that welcomes local and global support.
- Grow a diverse yet united community of parents, teachers and supporters.
- Influence the Philippine educational system.